Monday, March 5, 2018

The Start

After studying the various components of magazines, I decided it would be best to create a magazine for my AICE Media Studies projects. Although coming to this decision was easy, choosing a genre was not. There are several complete diverse genres in the magazine world. At first, I wanted to make a fashion magazine, due to the fact that I’m always updated on the newest trends. However, I also loved the idea of making a travel magazine. I have been passionate about travel ever since I first went to Australia when I was barely over a year old. I have been to nearly 60 different countries and have loved each one a little more than the last. A third genre idea which I am contemplating is a magazine based off of the various foods and cooking styles of the world. I am a big foodie and could work really well with that topic. Hopefully, I will be able to settle on a single topic soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment