Sunday, March 25, 2018

Final Cover Page

     Today I officially started my cover page, since I already had all of my ideas sketched out. I went on canva.com and tried a bunch of different styles. It was pretty difficult to find fonts and layout that I liked, but I managed. I thought it would take at least three hours to make the cover page alone, but with Canva's useful abundance of materials, I was able to complete the task at a much fasted rate. 
     I enjoyed using Canva so much, that I was completely absorbed. I didn't even glance at the clock once. Using this website allowed way for my creativity and organization to flourish within this project. However, my biggest flaw of being a perfectionist also took a role in the creation of my cover page. 
     If every minor detail didn't appear perfect while i was making the page, I would've redone it all. The most time consuming part, therefore, was making sure that the words were all aligned. In the end, however, I was quite satisfied with my product. I have also grown a new respect for those who design magazine covers for a living, since it's very tedious work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment