Sunday, March 25, 2018

Pages

     After researching a bunch of different travel magazines, I realized that creating a table of contents would be harder than expected. There are many aspects regarding a table of contents, and I didn't realize before how difficult it would be to actually decide on ideas.
     For starters, how many pages I will need in my magazine. Some magazines which I observed had about 50 pages, while others had around 80. I decided on including a little over 70 pages in my magazine. This way, it won't be too few pages to lack information, but also not too many to sound incredibly redundant. To display the 70 pages, I'm trying to create a two page spread table of contents. This way it could look neat and organized, rather than having everything crammed in a small space.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment