Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Q & A

     Despite not being sure of which topic to choose, I wanted to brainstorm common questions and answers to attract new and old travelers. Since I haven't settled on this topic being the main one for my two page spread, I didn't come up with 20 exact questions, instead I've come up with four, which are displayed below.
1) Q: What should I do if my baggage is delayed at the airport?
    A: Rather than stressing out and searching hopelessly for luggage that you won't find, it's easiest to       go seek help. Each specific airline is required to have a 'service desk' for situations like this. The best thing to do is to seek someone from your airline's desk and file a 'missing baggage report'. By doing so, the airline will search all locations for your bags and then send them over to your hotel, house, or other location when found.

2) Q: When traveling to a different country, how do I know if the water is drinkable?
    A: Before going to a new country, it's vital to know whether or not their drinking water is harmful to our immune systems. The best thing to do is to research everything you can about the topic. If you're checking online, make sure you visit various sources, so you know the response is more accurate.

3) Q: How far in advance should I make flight reservations?
    A: It depends on where your destination is. Flights are always cheaper at least two weeks in advance. If you're planning a large trip, it may be easiest to book a flight one or two months prior. If you're planning a small trip, your flight could be reserved a few weeks before your imagined departure.

4) Q: What's the first thing I should do if my flight is cancelled?
    A: If your flight is cancelled, you should always go to the ticket counter before anything else. There, you can discuss any options you may have regarding the flight. At times, you'll be placed on a flight at a later time, but at other times you may have to wait a day or two before flying out, which can be stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment