Thursday, March 22, 2018

How to Make a Magazine

     Now since I have a solid plan of what I want on my cover page, it's time to start designing it. It took me a long time to figure out how to design an actual magazine cover. I spent what felt like hours just surfing the web on the process of virtually creating a magazine cover. After what must've been the 20th website, I came across Canva. 
     Canva is a website that helps you create anything ranging from brochures to business cards. Surely enough, a magazine cover was one of the many templates offered. For about 30 minutes, I played around on Canva. I experimented with different fonts, images, spacing, and more. It was unexpectedly really fun to do. Finding Canva just made me about 100 times more excited to create my magazine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment