Friday, March 9, 2018

My Decision

After much consideration, I decided to create a magazine based on travel. Once I decided on the topic, I researched characteristics on it. I came to the realization that travel magazines are often best when supplied with an abundance of details and personal experiences. This made the genre appeal to me even more, considering the fact that I travel a lot. Travel magazines typically discuss an array of topics, such as restaurants, sights, animals, and more. Each topic should be described or explained in depth, appealing to all of the reader's senses through the use of imagery. In addition to the style of writing, I'm planning on including a large sum of pictures from different countries, each more unique than the last. The bursting colors in the pictures can easily draw the reader's attention and encourage them to read more. After researching my magazine genre, I became very excited to see my final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment