Saturday, March 17, 2018

Group Meet!!

     Today I met with my group to share insight on all of our projects. My group members were Adi Ben-Dayan, Azhar Ali, Brian Kaye, and Nicolas Yanez. Three of us are planning on making on making a magazine while the other two group members are making a film opening.
     Azhar and Adi are both creating magazines for their projects, which made it really interesting to see what the group would say about their ideas. Add is doing a fitness magazine and already has a lot planned for it. Her ideas are really good and creative! Azhar, on the other hand, is planning on creating a travel magazine. He wants to create something traditional to a specific place. His ideas are also amazing.
     We started off with reading each others blogs. They were all pretty good. I realized that I need to start adding a lot more pictures to my blog as I continue to write. By doing so, my blog will not only be prettier, but also more organized.
     I'm also trying to write more each time I blog. Most of my group members had a lot more writing on their blogs, so I've learned to do the same. In order to write more, I can go more into depth within each post.
     Overall, I believe that our group meet has helped me better understand what I want to do regarding my magazine. It was really beneficial to everyone, and I can't wait to apply all of my new ideas to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment