Thursday, March 15, 2018

Pictures

     After my last post, I decided to work with the blues and greens of nature for my magazine. If used correctly, my color choice can resemble a sense of both serenity and fun. With such a range of emotions which follow my desired colors, there are many themes that I can use. However, every theme starts with a picture.
     Now that my colors have been chosen, I must put them together by using pictures. This starts the question of 'which picture to use?' At first, I wanted to use an image of a landscape filled with bright flowers. By doing so, the viewer's excitement can flourish.
     A different route that I can take can be a picture of the beach. With a little bit of editing, the sand can appear perfect and soft while the water and sky each contains an array of diverse blue and bold hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment