Sunday, March 25, 2018

Layout

     Now since the page count for my table of contents is prepared, I'm ready to move onto the next step, which is layout. I didn't even know where to begin with this part. Every layout which I saw was completely different from the last.


     As shown in these images, there are countless ways to create a table of contents. First, you have to choose a feeling to convey. Some send the message of 'elegance' while others send that of 'fun' and 'adventurous'. I personally, what to convey a message of both intellect and adventurous.
     To do this, my font will be bold and easy to read, and my images will vary from activities such as hang gliding to images of historical and massive buildings, such as the Taj Mahal. My plan is to have around five images surrounding the text. I will have about 6 key, bolded articles while the others are just present due to obligation.
     The six articles will each be very different from the last. The purpose of this will be to remain within the broad spectrum of travel. I'm hoping that my magazine can appeal to world travelers around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment